- The Godfather of ISIS
- Singapore slams Iran regime for firing warning shots at commercial ship
- US vows to back Arab states in 'threats' from Iranian regime
- Iran ”threatening Saudi Arabia” as nuclear talks continue
- US Congress Overwhelmingly Passes Iran Nuclear Review Bill
- Iran's aggression to be focus of US-Gulf summit
- Remarks by Maryam Rajavi at U.S. Congress Hearing
- Yemen says Iranian regime to blame for any incident sparked by cargo ship
- Obama: ‘Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism’
- Nuclear Agreement with Iran… But what about human rights?
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|