- The Enemy of Your Enemy Is Not Your Friend
- Iran - Police attacks Isfahan residents protesting acid attack
- Iranian regime regards anti-ISIS(ISIL) coalition as its arch enemy
- Human rights lawyer banned from practicing
- Iranian Regime Must Be Punished For 1983 Beirut Bombing: U.S. Court
- UN Security Council stresses ISIL must be defeated
- WT: Iran executions surge amid U.S. nuclear talks
- Saudi claim Iranian regime ‘part of the problem’ in Middle East, angers Mullahs
- Germany seizes $63m heroin in Iran cucumber and garlic shipment
- 22 Facebook users arrested in Iran's latest Internet crackdown
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|