- Joint action against Iran regime aggression in Yemen to top Arab summit agenda
- Maryam Rajavi to Arab Summit: Coalition against occupation of Yemen should be elevated to evicting Iranian regime from region
- Iranian Revolutionary Guards training Yemen’s Houthis: U.S. official
- U.S. Senate approves sanctions amendment against Iran regime
- White House concerned about Iranian weapons in Yemen
- Turkish president: ‘Iran is trying to dominate the region’
- Saudi-led coalition begins air strike in Yemen
- Maryam Rajavi: Iran regime will not give up nuclear bomb
- Iraqi Vice President: Iran declaring Baghdad capital of Persian Empire, is unacceptable
- Iranian regime blocking Lebanon presidential election, Geagea tells UN
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|