- Camp Liberty: New cameras installed for more accurate reconnaissance to inflict more casualties in future attacks
- Victims of Iran’s repression are also victims of Western silence
- Gen. Hugh Shelton: U.S. must uphold promises to Iranian dissidents; The Charlotte Observe
- Iranians in Camp Liberty hold memorial for Paris attacks victims
- Unveiled women drivers in Iran to have cars impounded - SSF
- SOLIDARITY WITH FRANCE & The True Origin of Islamic Fundamentalism
- Maryam Rajavi: Our hearts bleed for the French nation
- Mrs. Rajavi hails arisen Azeri compatriots and describes insults against them as insults against all Iranian people
- Ingrid Betancourt pays tribute to martyred PMOI (MEK) members
- Sen. John McCain urges Kerry to address Camp Liberty attack
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|