- Interview: Hassan Rouhani remarks exposes Iranian regime ‘crisis and deadlock’
- Regime preventing the burial of a Baha'i, two months after his death
- Iranian police raids New Year party and makes arrests in Tehran
- Regime amputates a man’s hand
- State-run media attack opposition on anniversary of 2009 protests
- Iran Cheats, Obama Whitewashes
- No compromise with Iran on human rights
- Iran Nuclear Talks Resume: Is it Jaw-Jaw or War-War? (Part One)
- U.S. Cannot Remain Indifferent on Human Rights Violations in Iran
- The right prism on Iran
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|