- British dignitaries demand end to Iranian regime support NCRI
- The 'repressive theocracy' in Iran is to blame for the conflicts raging in Iraq and Syria and poses a threat to security in the rest of the world, two leading US politicians have declared. Former Governor Tom Ridge and former Congressman Patrick Kennedy
- 400 British MPs support Maryam Rajavi’s 10-point plan for future Iran
- Linda Chavez: To ensure a nuclear-free Iran promote a democratic future for Iran
- Procrastination And Haggling In Nuclear Negotiations Is The Routine For The Mullahs, Who Understand Nothing But Firmness
- Iran Liberation Rally Gives New Purpose To Lives Of Exiles
- Democratic Leaders Join GOP In Condemning Obama's Breaking Promises To Mek
- Kerry lands in Baghdad to press Maliki as insurgency spreads
- Iran Double Speaks About Iraq
- Iran And The Iraqi Crisis: Actions And Reactions
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|