- Speech by MEP Struan Stevenson - EP conference of Iran, April 9
- 'What makes the NCRI a viable alternative for a free Iran?'
- 'Executioner' Rouhani is no moderate, leading MEP tells Iran conference
- Congressman Engel: Hassan Rouhani is not a moderate
- Iranian Regime's 'Destabilizing Actions' Source Of Concern
- Iranian arms 'fuel terror in Gulf'
- Turkish intel expert sheds light on 3 years investigation into Iranian regime terrorism
- Iranian regime meddling expected to be a main issues at upcoming GCC summit
- Iranian Regime Supreme Leader Khamenei: The Truth Of Holocaust Is Not Known
- Khamenei Says Economy And Culture Must Be Under IRGC Management
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|