- UNHCR thanks Italy for welcoming Iranian refugees
- Video: Conference In Paris On International Day Of Women
- US: Iranian Regime Still Abusing Human Rights Under Rouhani
- Is Iran The Next Ukraine?
- Iranian Regime Plotting Bloodiest Ever Camp Liberty Massacre
- Iranian opposition protest continued on 1033th day
- Ukraine revolution sparks fears of upheaval in Iran, justice minister warns
- Maryam Rajavi speaks at Oslo conference on human rights in Iran
- At least 600 arrested in Bakhtiari protests
- Iran boosts military support in Syria to bolster Assad
It is with great sadness that we have to announce that, at around 2 pm local time today, Ali Ahmadi, who had been in a coma with head and eye injuries since the despicable missile attack on Camp Liberty on 9th February, passed away in Baghdad hospital.
Ali was 57 years old and had gone to Ashraf from the UK over 25 years ago.
The Ahmadi family is well renowned and active in the resistance. One of his brothers, Ahmad, was tortured to death by the Shah in 1975 and his sister, Ashraf, was one of the 30,000 political prisoners massacred in 1988 upon Khomeini’s fatwa.
Another of his brothers, Dr. Javad Ahmadi, who is also resident in Camp Liberty, was refused permission on Monday, 11th February, to visit his brother in hospital.
Maryam Rajavi sent her condolences to the family and stressed that that the perpetrators and those who facilitated the crime will be brought to justice.
|< Prev||Next >|